Our new Kodiak Fleece Balaclava is meant for the freezing cold. Its tapered high-low hem tucks into the front of your shirt for added warmth. The breathable mouth panel adds comfort and function, and it features ear holes for clear sound while out in the wild. This is a must-have for long days out in the stand.
- Fiber Content: 95% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex
- Knit: 400 g/m2 Kodiak Interlock Knit
- Microns: 20.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Light and Packable
- Versatile: Ear holes on the Inner Panel so you are able to easily listen to music while wearing this headpiece. Breathable Mouth Panels so you don't have to worry about moisture build up and adds comfort and function.
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Weight: 4.48 oz. (127 grams)
- Style: #9500
- Ideal Seasons: Fall and Winter
- Activities: Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports, Biking
- Temperature Recommendations: 0°F and below while active, 0°F to 30°F while inactive- Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT use: Fabric softener or bleach!