Women's Wool Leggings
Please note, measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, unless otherwise noted. Measurements are in inches.
Women's Clothing Size Chart
|Size||USA Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hip (in)||Shirt Length (in)||Inseam (in)|
|S||4 to 6||34-35||26-27||36-37||24.5-25.5||28-30|
|M||8 to 10||36-38||28-30||38-40||25.5-26.5||29-31|
|L||12 to 14||39-41||31-33||40-42||26.5-27.5||30-32|
|XL||16 to 18||42-43||33-35||43-44||27.5-28.5||30-32|
|XXL||20 to 22||44-45||35-37||44-45||28.5-29.5||30-32|
|XXXL||24 to 26||46-47||37-39||46-47||29.5-30.5||30-32|
How to Measure
Chest: Measure the circumference around the fullest part of your chest, underneath the arms.
Waist: Measure the circumference around the natural waist, near the belly button.
Hip: Measure the circumference around the fullest part of your hips.
Shirt Length: This measurement refers to the approximate size of the shirt back length, from the neck to the bottom hem.
Inseam: Measure from the center of the crotch to the end of the ankle.
Fits best as: Base Layer
Skin tight, slim, compression style fit. Wear this layer first and add on top of it if needed.
Fits best as: Base Layer, Mid Layer
True to size, standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy. Perfect on its own or with a t-shirt or thin shirt underneath.
Fits best as: Mid Layer, Insulating Layer, Outer Layer
A little more room than you would find in a Regular fit. Enough space to fit 1-2 layers underneath.
What if I am between sizes?
If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up or down based on what fit type you would prefer, and based on how you plan to wear the piece. Our knitted merino is stretchy and you could realistically go with either size. If you would prefer an Athletic fit, size down. If you prefer a Regular or Relaxed fit, size up.
Do I need to size up/down to layer?
Generally, no, you do not need to purchase a different size than normal. Our base layers are designed to fit right into your current layering system. They are also designed to work with other products in our line, too. You may wish to adjust your sizing if you plan to wear one of our garments in a way that it is not intended, if that's the case please feel free to contact our customer service team for help.
Does your clothing run true to size?
Yes, our clothing runs true to size and is sized similar to most other American brands. If a sizing discrepancy is discovered, you will see fit advice in that product's specific listing.
Not sure what size or fit type you need?
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Woolverino Midweight Leggings are excellent as a solo layer for mild days, and heavenly as a base layer under pants when it gets chilly. Our Woolverino core spun blend brings you extra durability while still feeling cozy and warm like the merino wool you know and love. Great for 3-seasons, and any activity.
Updated as of January 2022 to have a higher rise, yoga-style waistband.
- Sits at or around the high hip
- Designed with the icicle logo on the back of the waistband
- Small pocket in the waistband
- Fiber Content: 85% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Knit: 235 g/m2 Midweight Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Mid Rise: Waistband sits at or around the high hip
- Athletic Styling: Waistband and Seam design gives you more of the yoga/sport legging look
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Athletic - Skin tight, compression style fit
Runs True to Size - If you like a looser fit, try sizing up
- Weight: Size Medium = 0.4 lbs. (181 grams)
- Style #: 5300
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F to 0°F while active, 30°F to 60°F while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Woolverino's Core Spun Technology brings you a merino garment that is durable, athletically fitted and high-performing. Warm when you need it. Cool when you don't. Nylon inner core offers strength, elasticity, resiliency, and durability. Merino Wool outer sheath provides insulation, moisture-wicking, and UV protection.