Socks Size Chart
|Shoe Size||Men US||Women US||Kids US||Euro||UK|
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Salmon Sock is an exclusive limited edition sock designed for outdoors enthusiasts. This boot sock is both soft and durable, providing warmth and comfort in any environment. Crafted in New Hampshire, it's the ideal choice for outdoor activities like fishing! Get your Salmon Sock today and experience the comfort of Merino Wool!
- Fiber Content: 60% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 15% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: 10" Boot Sock - Almost to mid-calf, this style is designed to be slightly above the standard 10" boot height.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Full Cushion along the bottom of the sock wicks away maximum moisture keeping your feet cool and dry.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 62 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S36
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!