Mini Crew Wool Socks
Like all our wool socks, these were made with comfort and durability in mind. These Merino wool socks feature our full footbed cushioning, as well as cushioning up throughout the entire sock, giving more support and comfort no matter what adventure you’re on.
- Fiber Content: 64% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 11% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: Mini Crew - Sits a couple of inches above the ankle at the bottom of the calf.
- Weight: Lightweight
- Cushion: Full Insulation - A full terry covers the inside of the sock giving you total coverage for when things start to chill.
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 63 grams (pair)
- Style #: S54
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!