100% Merino Wool
Chocorua Men's Crew
Don’t sweat, this will be your favorite shirt to adventure in no matter the time of year. Our #1 selling top provides warmth, breathability, and ultimate comfort for any occasion. Wear it as part of a layering system in colder temperatures or by itself when the sun comes out. Pair it with our Kancamagus Midweight bottoms to create the ultimate base layer set.
*DISCOUNT ONLY APPLICABLE TO SELECT SIZES AND COLORS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, SALE PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 235 g/m2 Midweight Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Neckline: Crew Neck
- Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer, Mid Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
Runs True to Size
- Weight: Size Large = 9.6 oz. (272 grams)
- Style #: 705
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F to 0°F while active, 30°F to 60°F while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Mt. Chocorua is the easternmost peak in the Sandwich Mountain Range, located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. At 3,490 feet, this identifiable mountain offers clear views from its bare summit in all directions.