Everyone has an underwear preference. Especially based on the activity you're doing. Sometimes you just don't need the extra fabric when you're on the move. Complete your collection with our Woolverino Micro Brief for when you want to keep it simple.
- Fiber Content: 84% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 4% Spandex
- Knit: 145 g/m2 Micro Weight Jersey Knit
Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 20
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Brief Style: Cut higher on the leg for extra range of motion
- Waistband: 1 1/4 inch woven sport elastic waistband helps keep everything in place
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
Runs True to Size
- Weight: Size Large = 2.4 oz. (68 grams)
- Style #: 1113
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F and up while active, 60°F and up while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Woolverino's Core Spun Technology brings you a merino garment that is durable, athletically fitted and high-performing. Warm when you need it. Cool when you don't. Nylon inner core offers strength, elasticity, resiliency, and durability. Merino Wool outer sheath provides insulation, moisture-wicking, and UV protection.