100% Merino Wool
Saratoga Men's Bottom
Do your legs get chilly from time to time? Do you wish you had a lighter option for milder temperatures? These Lightweight Merino Wool Bottoms are a fantastic option when you need just a little something more to stay warm. Throw these on and attack the day while staying just the right temperature!
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Lightweight Jersey Knit
- Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Mid Rise: Waistband sits a little below the belly button
Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Model Features: The model in tan is 5'10 / 150 lbs wearing a medium.
Runs True to Size
- Weight: Size Large = 7.2 oz. (204 grams)
- Style #: 719
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F to 60°F and up while active, 60°F and up while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
The battles of Saratoga in 1777 are generally regarded as the turning point in the American War of Independence. The Continental Army’s superior force and the extreme determination of its soldiers won the day. Saratoga National Historical Park serves as a preservation site today for the battlegrounds. Nearby Saratoga Lake has a long history of boating, rowing, and fishing.