Mountain Heritage Micro Weight Crew Liner Socks
It does not matter whether it is summer or winter, the Mountain Heritage Micro Weight Crew Liner Socks have just what you are looking for in an all-terrain wool sock. This wool sock features 3-Zone Elastic technology so your feet can move each and every way. The Crew cut of the sock will endure the rub and burn from your hiking boots as you traverse your way to the peak, and back down.
- Fiber Content: 60% Merino Wool, 20% Stretch Nylon, 19% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: Crew - Sits comfortably at the bottom of the calf. This is the most common sock height.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: No cushion, no terry, liner style. A minimal, thin sock for a barely-there feel.
- Toe Bumper: Toe is lightly padded for protection against your toenails
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- 90/10 Yarn: Our White Mountain sock collection uses 90/10 wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 44 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S15
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!