Mountain Heritage Lightweight No Show Socks
A whole lot of padding, packed into not a lot of sock. This Merino wool sock has the coverage you need, with every bit of wool to wipe away the sweat. The Y-heel pocket, paired with heel and toe plating technology guarantees this sock won’t move. The most padding offered, paired with the usual technology, this sock will stand the test of time.
- Fiber Content: 63% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 10% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: No Show - Sits below the ankle bone
- Weight: Lightweight
- Cushion: Full Insulation - A full terry covers the inside of the sock giving you total coverage for when things start to chill.
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 2 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 46 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S51
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!