100% Merino Wool
Isolation Men's 1/4 Zip
Versatility. Versatility. Versatility. Did we mention this ¼ zip is versatile? Comprised of our Midweight fabric, it provides the extra warmth and insulation you need when battling the cold. Ideal for when temperatures vary throughout the day, zip it up to utilize the mock neck or unzip it to vent out unwanted body heat. Take it on your next outing and you’ll soon find you won’t leave home without it!
*DISCOUNT ONLY APPLICABLE TO SELECT SIZES AND COLORS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, SALE PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*.
- Style has been updated with thumbholes.
- Previous Skus with NO thumbholes include the following:
- Forest Green - Medium
- Charcoal Gray- Medium SOME
- Mossy Oak - Medium
- Desert Sand - Medium, Large and XX-Large and SOME X-Large
- Previous size color combinations are limited stock, eventually being eliminated to all include thumbholes for an up to date style.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 235 g/m2 Midweight Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Neckline: 1/4 Zip Mock Neck
Yoked Shoulders: Seams are offset from your shoulder for a more comfortable backpack fit
Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Zipper: YKK Semi-Auto Locking Zipper Pull
- Zipper Garage: Keeps fabric between the zipper and your skin
- Light and Packable
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer, Mid Layer, Insulating Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down
- Weight: Size Large = 12.8 oz. (363 grams)
- Style #: 714
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F to 0°F while active, 30°F to 60°F while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Isolation [ahy-suh-ley-shuh n]
When trekking your way to the summit of this mountain you may find yourself in temporary isolation in its pristine forests. As its name implies, Mount Isolation stands alone at the southern end of White Mountain Presidential Range. Epic and alone, it is on the list of New Hampshire’s 48 4,000 foot or higher mountains and often the last peak to be climbed.