Mountain Heritage Lightweight Full Length Socks
We know when you hit the slopes you want a sock that can stand up to the frigid conditions. These wool socks were made with cold temperatures and comfort in mind. Our most cushioned socks and our tallest cut, these Full Length Merino socks will be sure to hold up and keep you warm no matter the mountain or the conditions!
- Fiber Content: 68% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 11% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Full Length - For when you need a sock that comes up over the calf, all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Lightweight
- Cushion: Full Insulation - A full terry covers the inside of the sock giving you total coverage for when things start to chill.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 101 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S59
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!