Men's Wool Flyless Running Tight
Searching for the perfect bottoms so you can stay active through the winter? Our Woolverino Flyless Running Tights are designed with you in mind. While everyone else is bundled up inside, you're keeping up with your routine. The extra-wide flyless design and extended gussets are designed to move with you, while also making sure you don't look like you're running around in your underwear. Our Midweight fabric is perfect as a solo layer, or for layering up when you need wind or water protection. Choose merino wool for the best winter experience.
- Fiber Content: 85% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Knit: 235 g/m2 Midweight Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Mid Rise: Waistband sits a little below the belly button
- Athletic Styling: Seam design gives you more of the sport legging look
- Pocket: Small 3 1/2 in x 2 1/2 in pocket on left hip holds a card, cash, or keys
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Flyless: For times you don't want to look like you're wearing underwear
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Athletic - Skin tight, compression style fit
- Model features: The model in black is 5'10 / 150 lbs wearing a medium.
- Runs True to Size - If you like a looser fit, try sizing up
- Weight: Size Large = 0.5 lbs. (226 grams)
- Style #: 4300
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F to 0°F while active, 30°F to 60°F while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Woolverino's Core Spun Technology brings you a merino garment that is durable, athletically fitted and high-performing. Warm when you need it. Cool when you don't. Nylon inner core offers strength, elasticity, resiliency, and durability. Merino Wool outer sheath provides insulation, moisture-wicking, and UV protection.