Men's Wool Full Zip
If you're looking for a new everyday layer, look no further. Our Wilderness Full Zip is so versatile, you'll find yourself reaching for it no matter where you're headed. Rugged enough for the toughest trails and highest peaks, yet classy enough for running into town, relaxing in the lodge, or warming up by the campfire.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 380 g/m2 Expedition Ponte De Roma Knit
- Microns: 21 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Neckline: Full Zip Mock Neck
Pockets: 2 Hand Pockets
- Yoked Shoulders: Seams are offset from your shoulder for a more comfortable backpack fit
- Thumbholes: Allow for easy layering and added hand warmth
Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Zipper: YKK Semi-Auto Locking Zipper Pull
- Zipper Garage: Keeps fabric between the zipper and your skin
- Layer Type: Mid Layer, Insulating Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Model Features: The model in black is 5'10 / 150 lbs wearing a medium
- Runs True to Size
- Weight: Size Large = 17.6 oz. (498.9 grams)
- Style #: 7030
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 0°F and below while active, 0°F to 30°F while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Our new Wilderness Expedition collection is designed to be lighter weight than our classic Expedition line, twice as durable, and just as warm. These hearty mid-layers are built to last with a double layer Ponte knit that is sure to beef up your next adventure. From early morning bushwhacks to your favorite tree stand, to long wet days in the alpine zone, and every climb, creek crossing, and dog walk in between, we’ve got you covered.
Ponte de Roma is the name of a double knitting technique that consists of two layers of fabric knitted together. Ponte fabric is tightly knitted, making it very durable. It's stretchy, soft, doesn't wrinkle, and has a naturally flattering drape, which lets these mid-layers crossover perfectly from the outdoors to the office, and everything in between.