Merino Ski and Snowboard Sock
Hitting the slopes this weekend? If so, you know the right sock can make or break your day. Too thick and your toes will feel cramped and uncomfortable. Too thin and your feet will freeze all day. Have no fear! This Ski and Snowboard Sock combines the best of both worlds! It's thin enough to provide maximum comfort in your boot while the thermal properties of Merino Wool keep your feet nice and toasty all day long!
- Fiber Content: 63% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 4% Elastic
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Imported. Starting in 2020, charcoal grey, blue, burgundy, and teal colors are made in the USA!
Height: Over-The-Calf (OTC)
- Weight: Lightweight
- Full Terry: Warm, light merino cushioning throughout the sock
- Venting Zones: Breathable vent on top of the ankle
- Foot Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Weight: Size Large = 2.88 oz. (82 grams)
- Style #: 905
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!