White Mountain Woolen
Camp Throw Blanket
Our first product in the White Mountain Woolen collection was an easy choice: the classic wool camp blanket. Available in 4 buffalo plaid colorways. Use it as a throw blanket on the couch during those frigid winter months, or take it on your next camping trip as your tent floor or picnic blanket. Either way, the incredible warmth of wool is sure to keep you toasty warm. The flame-resistant qualities of wool allow you to cozy right up to the campfire. Size: 62in x 80in, about normal throw blanket size
- Fiber Content: 55% Recycled Wool, 45% Recycled Man-Made Fibers
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Buffalo Plaid: Classic colors
- Size: 62in x 80in, about normal throw blanket size
- Weight: 3.7lbs
- Style #: WW
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday, Hiking, Camping
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Wash With Similar Colors
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Fabric Softener: If using, add to rinse cycle
- Do NOT Use: Bleach!
Based on Heritage: The White Mountain Woolen collection honors our roots dating back to 1916 as a textile mill specializing in heavily felted wool fabrics and blankets. With 100+ years of experience in manufacturing, we are pleased to deliver high quality, easy-care woolens at an affordable price.
Inspired by Nostalgia: The White Mountain Woolen collection will bring you back to those timeless memories. Summers at your grandparents' lake cabin, crisp fall mornings learning to hunt with your Uncle John, or the annual family camping trip up north. Whatever it is for you, WMW products will symbolize those classic experiences.