100% Merino Wool
Algonquin Men's S/S Crew
When the warmth of summer starts to peek out from winter, you’ll be glad to reach for this great tee! Use it as a base layer on a chilly morning or wear it all by itself during your next summer summit. Soft, no stank, and versatile, you won’t believe how often you’ll be reaching for it. Perfect as you transition through different temperatures.
Some products are discounted as supplies last. We will not be restocking colors Zephyr Green, Mossy Oak, or True Red.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Lightweight Jersey Knit
- Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down or try the Woolverino T-Shirt
- Weight: Size Large = 6.6 oz. (186 grams)
- Style #: 703
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F to 60°F and up while active, 60°F and up while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Algonquin [al-gong-kin, -kwin]
Beautiful Algonquin Peak is the 2nd tallest and most challenging of the Adirondack High Peaks. It once marked the border between the Algonquian and Iroquois peoples. This challenging hike rewards adventurers with a 360-degree, all-around view from its bare summit. When you're climbing to the snowy Algonquin winter peak or hiking to its beautiful summer summit, add our Merino Wool tee to your wardrobe for ultimate year-round comfort.