Pro Program Rules
- Purchases must be made for the account holder only.
- Pro purchases may ONLY be made online through Minus33.com. Our retailers will not honor pro accounts. No phone or fax orders, please!
- No returns allowed. Please order carefully.
- Upon approval, you will receive a pro code every 90 days for one year. Please order carefully, the codes are one-time use for each 90-day period.
- After one year, your account will expire. Please send us your up-to-date credentials and we may renew your account upon review.
- We reserve the right to terminate any accounts we feel are being abused, or are no longer active. Abuse it, you lose it! Pro deals are a privilege, not a right.
Pro Program FAQs
DOES THE RETURN POLICY STILL APPLY TO PRO PURCHASES?
No non-quality returns allowed! Please order sizes and colors carefully! Visit our sizing page for help.
We will inspect One Year Warranty claims on a case by case basis. All warranty claims are subject to inspection. Because of your position as an industry professional, your gear may wear out at an accelerated rate. Your gear is most likely more heavily or harshly used than the average customer. Wear and tear related to regular use is not covered by the warranty. Please be honest and use your best judgment when submitting warranty claims.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR A PRO CODE?
- Government Outdoor Officials
- Outdoor Industry Professionals
- Outdoor Educators/Non-Profit Employees
- Military (Current Active Duty)
- Minus33 Authorized Retailer Employees
CAN I USE MY PRO CODE TO BUY FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY?
NO! Purchases must be made for the account holder only. Pro accounts are NOT to be used for family or friends. The ONLY exception to this rule is if you are approved for a Military/Government specific account and are purchasing items for your unit.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER OVER THE PHONE? OR AT AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER?
NO! Pro purchases may only be made through Minus33.com. Our retailers will not honor pro discounts. No phone or fax orders please! You are getting a good deal on our products in exchange for being a qualified industry professional. Because of this, you should be respectful of both our time and our retailers’ time. Please allow us to use our customer service resources on our full-price paying customers.
Apply for a Pro Code
Please complete the form below to apply to the pro program. Approved members will receive a pro code once every 90 days. Your pro program membership will expire after one year. After one year, you will need to reapply again and submit your most up-to-date credentials.
Please note that you must provide some form of proof of your credentials to be considered. Valid proof could be either an affiliated email address (.gov, .edu, .mil, etc.), a link to a web site roster, a copy of a paystub, ID badge, etc. Applications that do not provide proof of credentials will not be considered.