Wool Half Neck Gaiter
Is our Multiclava too long for your liking? Our new Micro Half Gaiter is a shorter version of this versatile piece of gear! Made from our ultralight 145gsm Woolverino fabric, this gaiter is light and breathable enough to provide Spring/Summer protection from insects, as well as protection from harmful UV rays. Double up this gaiter to wear it as a headband to wick sweat away, or warm your ears in cooler weather.
- Fiber Content: 84% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 4% Spandex
- Knit: 145 g/m2 Micro Weight Jersey Knit
Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 20
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Versatile: Wear it in a variety of different ways!
- Scarf/Neck Warmer/Face Mask: Wear around the neck
- Balaclava/Hood: Pull it over your head
- Head/Hair Band: Fold and wear around the crown
- Sun and Dust Protection: Lightweight enough for spring and summer hikes
- Tear-Away Care Label: Can be removed after purchase
Size: 13 in x 9 in
- Style #: 3516
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F and up while active, 60°F and up while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Woolverino's Core Spun Technology brings you a merino garment that is durable, athletically fitted and high-performing. Warm when you need it. Cool when you don't. Nylon inner core offers strength, elasticity, resiliency, and durability. Merino Wool outer sheath provides insulation, moisture-wicking, and UV protection.