Minus33 Merino Wool
Mountaineer Over the Calf Socks
The Expedition Mountaineering sock was built to be our warmest sock for winter mountaineering. On the coldest days, when you can't even imagine going outside, this sock will become your best friend. A perfect fit for any cold-weather exploration, frigid adventure, or just shoveling the driveway snow, it delivers time and again. Don't get caught without them!
- Fiber Content: 82% Merino Wool, 10% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Height: Full Length - For when you need a sock that comes all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Expedition
- Full Terry: Warm merino cushioning throughout the sock
- Full Foot Plating: Extra durability on the footbed
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Weight: Size Large = 5.6 oz. (159 grams)
- Style #: 9402
- Ideal Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!