The Sportsmen Shirt
Be Prepared for
NH Made Socks
Our Fabric Weights
4 different fabric weights gives you plenty of options for year-round wool-wearing.
Why Choose Merino Wool?
Say goodbye to the stereotypes you may have heard about old school wool, and say hello to super soft, comfortable, easy to care for Merino wool. Qualities like high insulation and low air permeability make Merino wool a performance favorite for outdoor apparel, socks & thermal underwear.
- Natural Insulation
- Super soft & non-itchy
- Moisture Wicking & Breathable
- Naturally Flexible & Resilient
- Odor Resistant
- Fire Resistant/Flame Retardant
- UV Protection
- Insulates When Wet
- Resists & Reduces Static Electricity
- Renewable & Sustainable
- Recyclable or Biodegradable
- Anti-Microbial - no need to wash as often
- Durable & long-lasting to prevent unnecessary waste
We've manufacture most of our socks right here in Ashland, New Hampshire. Our Mountain Heritage Collection is entirely made in the United States.