Mountain Heritage Micro Weight Light Cushion Crew Socks
The perfect all-around performance wool sock is suitable for outside or inside, east coast or west coast, wet or dry, hands or feet. Well, they’re mostly suitable for feet, but whatever you’re doing we’re sure this sock can handle it. The crew height provides plenty of coverage up the leg. And with 3 zones of elastic support throughout its length, this sock will never slip up or let you down.
- Fiber Content: 60% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 15% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Crew - Sits comfortably at the bottom of the calf. This is the most common sock height.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Light Cushion in the in the heel and toe give you just enough without any unnecessary bulk.
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- 90/10 Yarn: Our White Mountain sock collection uses 90/10 wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 51 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S25
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!