Alpine Merino Wool Scarf
Simply put, this scarf makes a statement. Wear it to work, wear it during an evening on the town, or wear it out on the trail. Once you feel how incredibly soft and smooth this scarf is, you'll fall in love with it. Whether you are climbing to the top of a high mountain, dashing to class on a cold college campus, or walking to work in the windy city, the warmth of this Minus33 Alpine Scarf makes your journey more enjoyable.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Lightweight Jersey Knit
- Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Tear Away Care Label: Easy to Remove After Purchase
- Reversible: 2 Color Options
- Double Layered Fabric: 2 Layers for Twice the Warmth
- Size: 68" x 8.5"
- Weight: 4.8 oz = 136 g
- Style #: 6571
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F to 60°F and up while active, 60°F and up while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
When we hear Alpine we think of high mountains like the Alps or Rockies. The Alpine region wraps around covering the top of the mountain above the tree line. Here, at the top of the mountain, the temperature is colder and the wind is stronger.