100% Merino Wool
Acadian Men's Boxer Brief
If you are looking for ultimate comfort and performance, you’ve hit the jackpot. These boxer briefs will keep you cool and dry while providing the support and comfort you need. Great for hiking, biking, running, or just going to the office, these boxer briefs will become an everyday staple of your wardrobe. Did we mention no stank? Just lightweight and comfortable for all conditions and activities.
*DISCOUNT ONLY APPLICABLE TO SELECT SIZES AND COLORS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, SALE PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Lightweight Jersey Knit
- Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Inseam: 8in of leg coverage
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Athletic - fits close to the skin for support
Runs True to Size - If you like a more regular, looser fit, try sizing up
- Weight: Size Large = 3.5 oz. (100 grams)
- Style #: 702
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F to 60°F and up while active, 60°F and up while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Acadian [uh-key-dee-uh n]
Acadia National park is the only National Park in the North East. Complete with ocean, mountains, forest and lakes, this is one of the most impressive places to spend a few days. Try out our Acadian Boxer Briefs while cross country mountain biking the island or hiking one of its many trails.