Light Cushion Over the Calf Wool Socks
We know when you're out on the ski slopes you want a Merino wool sock that can give you everything you can. So we designed this sock with Australian Merino wool to give you full leg coverage to provide comfort from toes to knees and everything in between. The 3-zones of elastic support and odor resistant wool make this sock a must in every snow boot.
- Fiber Content: 61% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 15% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Full Length - For when you need a sock that comes up over the calf, all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Light Cushion in the heel and toe give you just enough without any unnecessary bulk.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 72 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S29
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!