No Show Wool Socks
Outstanding performance packed into a low profile Merino Wool sock. Set below the ankle, this sock provides full cushioning along the bottom, wicking away sweat and moisture and keeping your feet cool. Y-heel and 2 zones of elastics support make this wool sock a must need for those on lengthy runs or hikes. It could be Spring or Winter, you could be hiking or hunting, these socks are made for it all.
- Fiber Content: 60% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 12% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: No Show - Sits below the ankle bone
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Full Cushion along the bottom of the sock wicks away maximum moisture keeping your feet cool and dry.
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 2 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 41 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S31
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!