No Show Liner Wool Socks
Sitting below the ankle, our Mountain Heritage Micro Weight Liner Socks provides outdoorsmen with a lightweight, comfortable, and breathable wool sock. Given a small, yet solid, amount of cushion on the toe, paired with the 2-Zone Elastic on the arch and elastic, these wool socks are perfect for outdoor activities like cycling, trail running, hiking, fishing, and more.
- Fiber Content: 56% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 20% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: No Show - Sits below the ankle bone
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: No cushion, no terry, liner style. A minimal, thin sock for a barely-there feel.
- Toe Bumper: Toe is lightly padded for protection against your toenails
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 2 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 30 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S11
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!