Over the Calf Liner Wool Socks
Full length to compliment full warmth. This Full Length liner wool sock goes right up to your knees to ensure that your legs stay warm and comfy when bringing you around. These Micro Weight socks are made with toe bumpers, 3-Zone Elastics, and heel and toe plating for extended durability. As our lightest wool sock, you can wear it alone for a minimal feel, or layer it under our Micro Weight Light Cushion Sock for extra warmth.
- Fiber Content: 62% Merino Wool, 21% Stretch Nylon, 16% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: Full Length - For when you need a sock that comes up over the calf, all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: No cushion, no terry, liner style. A minimal, thin sock for a barely-there feel.
- Toe Bumper: Toe is lightly padded for protection against those bear claws.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 67 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S19
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!