Crew Wool Socks
All-around socks with all the best features. Designed with the outdoors in mind, there’s no environment that these can’t handle. The minimalist, yet stylish features of this Merino Wool sock ensure that no matter where you go, these will stand out and stand up.
- Fiber Content: 60% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 14% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Crew - Sits comfortably at the bottom of the calf. This is the most common sock height.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Full Cushion along the bottom of the sock wicks away maximum moisture keeping your feet cool and dry.
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 60 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S35
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!