Light Cushion Boot Wool Socks
These Merino wool socks can do it all! They provide arch support, they wick away sweat, they’ll keep you warm, they look rad, and will make your friends jealous on the trail. Actually, there are some things that these bad boys won’t do. They won’t smell, they won’t slip down, they won’t leave you cold when wet and they won’t take a super long time to dry out. These Merino wool socks are meant to come up just a bit past the typical boot, you know, so everyone can see your wicked socks.
- Fiber Content: 61% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 15% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: 10" Boot Sock - Almost to mid-calf, this style is designed to be slightly above the standard 10" boot height.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Light Cushion in the heel and toe give you just enough without any unnecessary bulk.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 55 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S26
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!