No Show Tab Wool Socks
When you need a sock with a little extra that still stays in place, these are the perfect match. The no-slip Achilles tab prevents sock slippage and full cushioning keeps your feet from wearing out. With the most cushioning, these socks are sure to withstand the colder temperatures no matter where you go.
- Fiber Content: 64% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 11% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: No Show - Sits below the ankle bone
- Weight: Lightweight
- Cushion: Full Insulation - A full terry covers the inside of the sock giving you total coverage for when things start to chill.
- Non-Slip Tab: Non-Slip tab helps keep your sock in place as you navigate the day's adventures!
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 2 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 47 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S52
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!