Brushed Neck Gaiter
When the wind is howling and the snow is coming down, reach for our new Kodiak Fleece Neck Gaiter. Soft and lofty, the brushed finishing on this merino wool gaiter is the ultimate insulator. The adjustable drawcord gets the fit to your face perfect. The breathable mouth panel adds comfort and function.
- Fiber Content: 95% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex
- Knit: 400 g/m2 Kodiak Interlock Knit
- Microns: 20.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Light and Packable
- Versatile: Made with our Kodiak Fleece Expedition Brush Fabric. Adjustable Drawcord so it fits perfectly to the shape of your face. Breathable Mouth Panels so you don't have to worry about moisture build up and adds comfort and function.
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Weight: 3.52 oz. (99.79 grams)
- Style: #9510
- Ideal Seasons: Fall and Winter
- Activities: Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports, Biking
- Temperature Recommendation: 0°F and below while active, 0°F to 30°F while inactive-Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric Softener or bleach!