No Show Tab Liner Wool Socks
Need a good no-show sock but need Achilles protection during your run? Then look no further than Minus33’s Mountain Heritage Micro Weight Liner Tab Socks. This wool sock offers the comfortable, breathable, and lightweight wool sock you know, but this time with a non-slip tab. This low cut merino wool sock is perfect whether you are cycling the Kancamagus Highway, or trail running the scenic Bradbury Mountain State Park.
- Fiber Content: 58% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 19% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: No Show - Sits below the ankle bone
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: No cushion, no terry, liner style. A minimal, thin sock for a barely-there feel.
- Toe Bumper: Toe is lightly padded for protection against those bear claws.
- Non-Slip Tab: Non-Slip tab helps keep your sock in place as you navigate the day's adventures!
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 2 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 31 grams (pair)
- Style #: S12
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!