Full Cushion Boot Wool Socks
What compliments a boot better than a Merino Wool sock tailored to match? How about a sock with a full bed of cushioning, vents, and elastic zones? Tailored to match the cut of your boots, this wool sock combines comfort, flexibility, and the lightest feel all in one. Best of all, these socks are silent for when you're in the bunk and out hunting.
- Fiber Content: 60% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 15% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: 10" Boot Sock - Almost to mid-calf, this style is designed to be slightly above the standard 10" boot height.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Full Cushion along the bottom of the sock wicks away maximum moisture keeping your feet cool and dry.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 62 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S36
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!