Mountain Heritage Micro Weight Boot Liner Socks
Our version of the mid-calf, the Mountain Heritage Micro Weight Boot 10" Liner Socks keep you stylish, yet protected from whatever is out there. Perfect for the weekend hiker, or midday snowboarder, the 10” cut works well with snow, hunting, or hiking boots. Use it on its own for a minimal feel, or layer it with a matching height Micro Weight Full Cushion sock for extra warmth. With a high wool content, and utilizing 90/10 yarns, this wool sock is both durable and breathable, so you don't have to worry about them giving out on you after a few wears.
- Fiber Content: 61% Merino Wool, 20% Stretch Nylon, 18% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
Height: 10" Boot Sock - Almost to mid-calf, this style is designed to be slightly above the standard 10" boot height.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: No cushion, no terry, liner style. A minimal, thin sock for a barely-there feel.
- Toe Bumper: Toe is lightly padded for protection against those bear claws.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plaiting: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- 90/10 Yarn: Our White Mountain sock collection uses 90/10 wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 48 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S16
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!