Mountain Heritage Lightweight Crew Socks
Just like the Mini Crew, these Merino wool socks feature a full bed of cushioning throughout the entire sock, but with a little more height. For those days when you need a sock with a few more inches, these crew socks have all the best features with the most comfortable cushioning, standing up to colder temperatures and harsher conditions.
- Fiber Content: 66% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 11% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Mini Crew - Sits a couple of inches above the ankle at the bottom of the calf.
- Weight: Lightweight
- Cushion: Full Cushion along the bottom of the sock wicks away maximum moisture keeping your feet cool and dry.
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 2 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- 90/10 Yarn: Our White Mountain sock collection uses 90/10 wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 68 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S55
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!