Mountain Heritage Elite
Over The Calf Wool Snowboard Socks
This new Mountain Heritage Elite Lightweight Snowboard Sock is the warmest out of the Mountain Heritage collection. This sock has padding and insulation throughout the entire sock, for those extra cold days on the mountain. The Lightweight Snowboard Sock also features padding on the shin and calf allowing for the most comfort while shredding it on the slopes. Designed with a Y-Heel no-slip fit. This sock allows you to do the most while staying comfortable and warm.
- Fiber Content: 61% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 11% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Over-the-Calf Height - For when you need a sock that comes up over the calf, all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Light Weight
- Cushion: Lightweight Cushion along the bottom of the sock wicks away maximum moisture keeping your feet dry. Full sock insulation. Padded shin, calf, and sculpted ankle zones.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Y-Heel: Designed to make the sock a no-slip fit.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Style #: SSN59
- Ideal Seasons: Winter
- Activities: Snowsports - Snowboarding
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!