White Mountain Woolen
Lodge Twin Blanket
We now have an 80% recycled wool Lodge Blanket! The second product in our White Mountain Collection, this blanket has all the same features and qualities as the original White Mountain Woolen Camp Blanket with a higher recycled wool content and bigger size. This collection comes in buffalo plaid and solid colorways. Use this for hiking, camping, tailgating, fishing, going for a picnic, you name it! Being made up of recycled wool this product has fire-resistant properties so you don't have to worry about the annoying burn holes from sitting at a fire. Bring this to camp and throw it on your bunk bed for a cozy night of sleep! Size: 65in x 90in, about normal twin blanket size.
- Fiber Content: 80% Recycled Wool, 20% Recycled Man-Made Fibers
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Buffalo Plaid: Classic colors
- Size: 65in x 90in, about normal twin blanket size
- Weight: 4.5lbs
- Style #: W02
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday, Hiking, Camping
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Lie Flat to Dry
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Based on Heritage: The White Mountain Woolen collection honors our roots dating back to 1916 as a textile mill specializing in heavily felted wool fabrics and blankets. With 100+ years of experience in manufacturing, we are pleased to deliver high-quality, easy-care woolens at an affordable price.
Inspired by Nostalgia: The White Mountain Woolen collection will bring you back to those timeless memories. Summers at your grandparents' lake cabin, crisp fall mornings learning to hunt with your Uncle John, or the annual family camping trip up north. Whatever it is for you, WMW products will symbolize those classic experiences.