Mini Crew Wool Socks
Made in New Hampshire, these babies can support you (and your feet) through thick and thin. With elastic around the arch, ankle, and welt opening, these wool socks can keep up with even the most energetic activities. Plus, with cushioning in the toe and the heel, there’s no reason to pass these up.
- Fiber Content: 59% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 14% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Mini Crew - Sits a couple of inches above the ankle at the bottom of the calf.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Light Cushion in the in the heel and toe give you just enough without any unnecessary bulk.
- Y-Heel: Y-heel style helps create a perfect pocket for your heel, for a no-slip fit.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet air out and stay cool.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Weight: 47 grams (Pair)
- Style #: S24
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!