100% Merino Wool
Allagash Men's 1/4 Zip
The best of both worlds collide in the Allagash Lightweight 1/4 Zip with the ability to zip up when cold and unzip when hot. Still encompassing all of the typical Merino Wool attributes, this top provides unparalleled functionality for any activity. Use it to fend off black flies with the mock neck or as a base layer on your next hike.
Our Allagash Lightweight 1/4 Zip is being converted to Woolverino Core Spun Technology! View the new version here. There is a limited supply of our Allagash Lightweight 1/4 Zip remaining in 100% Merino Wool, 170 gsm, 17.5 micron wool.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Micro Weight Jersey Knit
Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Neckline: 1/4 Zip Mock Neck
Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Zipper: YKK Semi-Auto Locking Zipper Pull
- Zipper Garage: Keeps fabric between the zipper and your skin
- Light and Packable
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
Runs True to Size
- Weight: Size Large = 8.8 oz. (249 grams)
- Style #: 744
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 30°F and up while active, 60°F and up while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Woolverino's Core Spun Technology brings you a merino garment that is durable, athletically fitted and high-performing. Warm when you need it. Cool when you don't. Nylon inner core offers strength, elasticity, resiliency, and durability. Merino Wool outer sheath provides insulation, moisture-wicking, and UV protection.