Mountain Heritage Elite
Over The Calf Wool Snowboard Socks
This new Mountain Heritage Elite Micro Light Snowboard sock is a light cushion, with cushion only on the toe and heel, with a sculpted ankle to protect from friction. The Elite Snowboard socks feature padding on the shin and calf to allow for the most comfort while you snowboard allowing you to snowboard casually or do more extreme trails. Designed with a Y-Heel no-slip fit. This sock allows you to do the most while staying comfortable and warm and eliminates worrying about your sock.
- Fiber Content: 57% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 16% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Over-the-Calf Height - For when you need a sock that comes up over the calf, all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Micro Light Cushion with heel and toe padding of the sock wicks away maximum moisture keeping your feet dry. Padded shin, calf and sculpted ankle zones.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Y-Heel: Designed to make the sock a no-slip fit.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet breathe.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Style #: SSN29
- Ideal Seasons: Winter
- Activities: Snowsports - Snowboarding
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!