Thermerino Men's Hooded Wool Insulated Jacket
When you look outside and see the snow falling and the wind blowing, you'll be glad to have the power of Thermerino on your side! A progressive continuous insulation engineered from the highest quality merino wool fibers, Thermerino was designed with state of the art technology to provide the utmost in performance and functionality.
Superior insulating properties allow for increased heat retention, providing your body with the warmth it needs to conserve energy and preserve resources. Unlike down, Thermerino's moisture management technology allows the garment fill to remain expanded when wet, allowing for increased insulation and comfort when the elements try to bring you down.
*DISCOUNT ONLY APPLICABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST*
- Shell: 100% Ripstop Polyester
- Insulation: 85% Wool, 15% Polyester
- Liner: 70% Tencel, 30% Merino Wool
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Hood: Large hood fits over a helmet, adjustable by cinch cord
- Moldable Visor: Adjust the visor to your liking for sun, rain, or snow protection
- 4 Pockets: 2 Hand Pockets, 1 Small Chest Pocket on Exterior, 1 Large Chest Pocket on Interior
- Underarm Vents: Dump extra heat by unzipping the underarm to vent
- Adjustable Waist: Cinch cord keeps snow out
Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Zippers: YKK Zipper Pulls with Pull Extensions
- Zipper Garage: Keeps fabric between the zipper and your skin
- Layer Type: Mid Layer, Insulating Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size, A Little Short - If you are on the taller side, you might like to size up for additional length in the back
- Weight: Size Large = 1.65 lbs
- Style #: 4280
- Ideal Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Fishing, Snowsports
- Temperature Recommendations: 0°F and below while active, 0°F to 30°F while inactive - Learn More
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
- Turn Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!
Don’t get caught unprepared. Discover the power of THERMERINO®.
Durable water repellent finish on a ripstop, wind-resistant outer shell keeps the harsh environment out.
Wool fill insulation provides thermal regulation and keeps you warm when wet. Baffle construction keeps filling evenly distributed about the body for controlled temperature regulation. Polyester knit interfacing allows air and moisture through while keeping the wool fill in place.
Combination Tencel/Merino liner helps your body breathe, and is completely natural and biodegradable.