Mountain Heritage Elite
Over The Calf Wool Ski Socks
This Mountain Heritage Elite Micro Liner Ski Sock has padding in the toe bed as well as a padded shin to protect you from abrasions from your ski boot. The Mountain Heritage Elite Ski Liner Sock is designed to be thin enough to fit in your ski boot without bunching up but thick enough to keep your feet warm while you hit the slopes. This Ski Sock is designed with a Y-Heel which allows for a no-slip fit. Making this the perfect ski sock that is thin yet keeps you warm for your skiing adventures.
- Fiber Content: 57% Merino Wool, 21% Nylon, 21% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Over-the-Calf Height - For when you need a sock that comes up over the calf, all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Micro Liner Cushion-Slim and Minimal. Padded Shin Zone. Padded Toe Bed.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Y-Heel: Designed to make the sock a no-slip fit.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet be able to breathe.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Style #: SSK19
- Ideal Seasons: Winter
- Activities: Snowsports - Skiing
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!