Mountain Heritage Elite
Over The Calf Wool Ski Socks
This Mountain Heritage Elite Micro Full Cushion Ski Sock is designed with a full cushion on the bottom of the footbed. This allows for extra padding on the bottom of your foot granting you to ski in any conditions. This sock includes the padded shin to protect you from your boot. The new Micro Full Cushion ski sock has a Y-Heel which is designed for a no-slip fit making it more comfortable to ski without worrying about your sock slipping down.
- Fiber Content: 60% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 17% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Made in New Hampshire, USA!
- Height: Over-the-Calf Height - For when you need a sock that comes up over the calf, all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Micro Weight
- Cushion: Micro Full Cushion with full footbed padding along the bottom of the sock wicks away maximum moisture keeping your feet dry. Padded Shin Zone.
- 3 Zone Elastic: Elastic on the arch, ankle, and welt opening help keep your sock in place throughout the day.
- Y-Heel: Designed to make the sock a no-slip fit.
- Vented Zones: Venting on the top of the sock lets your feet breathe.
- Heel/Toe Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe keeps socks long-lasting.
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Wool/Nylon Yarn: Our Mountain Heritage sock collection uses wool/nylon yarn technology, which creates a durable sock with high wool content.
- Style #: SSK39
- Ideal Seasons: Winter
- Activities: Snowsports - Skiing
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!