Low Rise Wool Trail Sock
Having a reliable sock is crucial when you are out on the trail. You'll find this sock stands up to whatever the day may bring. Providing over the ankle coverage, you'll enjoy this sock so much you'll wonder why you hadn't bought a pair sooner!
- Fiber Content: 57% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 11% Stretch Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Imported. Starting in 2020, most sizes made in USA!
Height: Low Cut
- Weight: Lightweight
- 1/2 Terry: Merino cushioning on heel and toe
- Foot Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Weight: Size Large = 1.6 oz (45 grams)
- Style #: 904
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
Washing and Drying Instructions - Learn More
Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!